With the weather getting warmer it is the perfect time to start thinking about Spring hair trends below are some of my favourite ideas for this Spring/Summer
- Short Sleek Bob – add a middle parting for edge or a side part for sass. Colouring the hair is also an option
2. Braid/ Twist out – Taking out your braids and letting your hair be free is the perfect look this summer.
3. Half up, Half down – adding a spot of difference from your regular high bun, you can leave the back out to let your hair have less stress and tension.
4. Double buns – The trend of one big donut bun is over and now the double mini buns are the cute replacement.
5. Lastly the infamous conrow braids, they have made an epic comeback recently but this style is a cult classic for those just needing a break from styling, possibly planning a trip or happily just throwing it back to the old skool
Photo creds: Google images